Floyd County Indiana Clerk's Office
Floyd County Clerk
Clerk’s Office Procedures
The Clerk's Office is open and clerks will be available during regular office hours, (8:00am - 4:00pm). The following online services are available for your convenience during this period of limited access. Please see the Contact Us tab to reach our office by email or phone.
Please start your application online here; Start a Marriage License Online.
Child Support Payments
- All non-cash payments must be made through the Indiana State Central Collections Unit (INSCCU) or by calling 1.866.972.9427.
- If you do not know your ISETS case number and/or your court cause number you may contact the Clerk’s office 812-948-5416, or if you have child support payment-related questions, you may contact the Kidsline at 1-800-840-8757
- Obtain your child support payment history online
- Click here for helpful information to know for making a payment.
- Staff will assist public housing authorities in obtaining child support payment histories only.
- Please wait 2 weeks before attempting to pay your ticket online. It takes up to 14 days for the Clerk to receive Officer’s reports.
- Click here to pay traffic tickets online
- Click here to pay Court fines online
- The Floyd County Clerk Will not accept in-person payments during this period.
Attorneys and parties are encouraged to check the status of individual cases
You may also contact the court directly:
- Circuit Court - 812-948-5455
- Superior Court 1 - 812-948-5450
- Superior Court 2 - 812-948-5488
- Superior Court 3 - 812-948-5257
- Magistrate - 812-948-5486
Voter Registration/Absentee Ballots
- The Indiana General Election is November 8, 2022
- You can register to vote online using your driver’s license
- To update or check your voter registration status or request an absentee ballot please visit www.indianavoters.com .
- If you have additional voter registration questions please contact Nancy Riley at 812-948-5419 or email a request with your name, date of birth and address to email@example.com
311 Hauss Square Room 235, New Albany, Indiana 47150
The Clerk’s Office is located on the second floor of the Courthouse.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Criminal records, Payment of fines and Traffic Tickets.
Fines and Traffic tickets are payable online by credit or debit (see below).
Apply for Marriage License – (see link below to begin online)
Civil, Probate, Small Claims filings, Protection Orders
Child Support payments - Cash, Check or Money order
We accept CASH, MONEY ORDERS & CASHIER CHECKS ONLY